Sunday, December 28, 2014

Project Life - Week 19

Welcome to Project Life 2014! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 2 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.

I am using the digital kit on shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly Cobalt kit HERE. I will hopefully be posting my 2013 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) -


Wednesday - Tomorrow is teacher appreciation day. Maddie and I made her teachers cookies and stamped little tags for the top. She is really great with the stamps and stamping. She knows to clean each stamp before she gets the next one out and does a really good job stamping the image. 





Friday - We splurged tonight and went to the "meat place" aka Fogo de Chao. Maddie loved it as much as Daddy and made friends with our neighboring table. Yum Yum.


Saturday - We worked on the plantings in the front yard today while Maddie played in the sprinkler. She was a little scared of the sprinkler and wasn't interested in playing too long in it.




Sunday - Today is Mother's Day. I am so blessed to be the mother to this wonderful little girl! Maddie and Daddy got me beautiful flowers and a sweet card. Mom, Vanessa and the kiddos came over to celebrate with a BBQ. Juan makes the best hot dogs! I made white sangria with fruit scoops and we gave Nana her Mother's Day present - the photo of Vanessa and I.










No comments: