Saturday, August 2, 2014

Project Life - Week 9

Welcome to Project Life 2014! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 2 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.

I am using the digital kit on shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly Cobalt kit HERE. I will hopefully be posting my 2013 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) -


Thursday -  Maddie missed her Valentine's Day party on Tuesday because she was sick. She got to take her Valentine's and snack mix today and give to her class. She loves the tree in the courtyard at her school. Apparently she tries to climb it too.



Friday - Maddie and Daddy together at the Moss Haven Elementary playground. The garden and chicken coup is in the background. This is our regular Friday afternoon hangout. 


Saturday - Another kids project day at Home Depot. Today they made a horse bank. She was very excited to get home and put coins in it. Not as excited as she was for the popcorn and punch.


Sunday -  We ran errands today. One was to Bed, Bath and Beyond in which Maddie had a ball trying out every bed. Then we stopped and picked her up some Tinker Toys. She loves them and built things all afternoon.


Tuesday - When I arrived home from work today, Maddie wanted to play "stinker toys." She is definitely going to be either an engineer or an architect, but I'm not sure which.




No comments: