Sunday, August 3, 2014

Project Life - Week 10

Welcome to Project Life 2014! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 2 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.

I am using the digital kit on shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly Cobalt kit HERE. I will hopefully be posting my 2013 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) -


Thursday - Smoothie time, once again. My little helper's favorite thing to make.

Friday - Tastados for dinner! Maria helps me by making diner once or twice a week. Tonight it was tostados and they were yummy.


Saturday - Mama needed her nails done. I took a couple hours and got a mani/pedi and wax while Maddie and Daddy hung out together at home. When I arrived home, they were "studying"; Juan was studying for his Architecture test and Maddie was "studying" with a marker on his old study materials. She loves to pretend with Daddy. 


Sunday - Another full weekend. Maddie refused to nap this afternoon and soon fell asleep watching a movie early this evening.  

Monday - We took Maddie to the Coffee Park at Northwest Highway. She had a blast. We had to drag her away when it was time to leave. She played with EVERYTHING and climbed everything there was. I love how independent and explorative she is. She is so eager to explore the world around her.







Tuesday - Nana came over to visit this afternoon. We went to the playground and then to have Ice Cream at the yogurt shop - Yumilicious. Maddie ate an entire bowl of ice cream and fruit. Then we went back to the house and played puppets for awhile in Maddie's playroom. She loves her Nana so much!






No comments: