Saturday, August 2, 2014

Project Life - Week 8

Welcome to Project Life 2014! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 2 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.

I am using the digital kit on shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly Cobalt kit HERE. I will hopefully be posting my 2013 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) -



Friday - It was an afternoon game to end Engineer's week today. Questions to be answered and beer to be had by all. Our group won $15 gift cards to Itunes. 


Saturday - Off to the Dallas Zoo, but first Maddie had to do a bit of posing for photos in her red cowgirl boots. She is obsessed with carousels lately. She rode it multiple times and begged to ride it again. She loves the animals, both real and those made of statues. She also loves reptiles and was excited to touch the snake. She doesn't look excited in the photo, she actually looks leery of this fellow. Tonight we treated ourselves to a night out at The Mansion. It was a delicious meal and very expensive, so we used it as a pre-anniversary meal. I ordered the sea chef's creation and they brought me course after course of amazing fish and things I haven't tried before.











Sunday - Maddie and Daddy together. I love this picture of the two of them. They are my heart's love!


No comments: