Saturday, August 2, 2014

Project Life - Week 7

Welcome to Project Life 2014! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 2 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.

I am using the digital kit on shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly Cobalt kit HERE. I will hopefully be posting my 2013 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) -


Wednesday - We took Maddie back to the Doctor today. This time we had her see Dr. Hubbard. She still has a fever and has had pretty much for over three weeks. Dr. Hubbard checked her out and said she thought it was probably two separate viral infections. Maddie never really acted like she felt bad, we were giving her Tylenol at night to help her sleep at and she definitely was quite as rambunctious, but seemed ok in general.


Thursday - Maddie watching a movie on the IPad in her favorite position - on top of Daddy and in her playroom. These two are so silly. She also went with Daddy today to Central Market - her favorite grocery store. I'm pretty sure that is because of the fruit samples and the free balloons.



Friday - Poor little one is exhausted. She is still fighting this viral infection and her chair was just too comfy.

Saturday - Maddie and I made Valentine's for her school party and for some friends and family. She helped do the stamping and gluing on the bugs. Daddy and Maddie gave me beautiful red tulips for Valentine's Day. Maddie made Daddy a card and we all went to the Arboretum for a bit of fresh air. This evening we made snack mix for her Valentine's Day party.












Sunday - A Valentine's and Nana birthday celebration today with Vanessa and the kiddos. Nana gave each of the kids a "super" outfit for Valentine's Day. We brought a cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory to celebrate Nana's birthday. It was a fun day.























No comments: