Saturday, August 2, 2014

Project Life - Week 6

Welcome to Project Life 2014! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 2 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.

I am using the digital kit on shutterfly. This digital version is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly Cobalt kit HERE. I will hopefully be posting my 2013 pages soon.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week) -


Wednesday - Neeeeaaahhhhh, neeaaahhhh. Maddie loves playing "horsies". Her favorite version is where I use the large horsie and she uses the smaller one and we chase each other around the house, over and over and over and over.


Thursday - conversation with Maddie:
Maddie:  "Oh, here's my purse." Maddie opens the purse.
Daddy: "What do you have in there? Is there money in there?"
Maddie: "Yes" Maddie opens the purse and it is empty. "Where's the money? Oh, it's in your pocket!" 

Friday - Our first snow of the year. It wasn't much, but was definitely cold!

Saturday - Breakfast at the Pancake House, YUM. Daddy likes to "fix" Maddie's hair in the bathtub. Tonight, Juan and I had a night out at the Winfrey's house for "Whiskey Fight Night". It is supposedly an annual tradition where there is a blind taste test to guess which whiskey is which by the palette only. It was great to watch. Shioban and I did the pouring. David also smoked an amazing meal before the main event! Earlier today, we looked down and noticed we were almost out of gas - literally on 0 miles left. How we didn't run out of gas, I don't know. The Lord was definitely watching over us.








Sunday - At church this morning, Maddie got a ring pop. We then dropped Maddie off at Nana's and headed off to a movie. Nana had made a race track out of felt that even had a car wash.















No comments: