Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Thankful for this Beautiful Life - New Layout

Still in scrappy mode and was able to crank out another layout today. I should have been taking down the Christmas decorations, but vegging in my scrappin chair seemed way more fun! This is a layout from Thanksgiving this year. We have so much to be thankful for.


I played along with Sketches4All - Rachelle's December Deck the Halls with Bows challenge. This challenge is to use at least one bow. I made a bow out of string on the upper right hand page.



For the left side, I played along with My Scraps & More - 10th Day of Christmas. The challenge is to scrap a photo of your family and include a heart. This one was easy peasy!


For the right side, I played along with My Scraps & More - 8th Day of Christmas. The challenge is to create a layout featuring you and one other person who is special in your life. These are photos of my daughter and I preparing our Thanksgiving Day dinner, great memories of her 2 year old antics.

Materials used: paper - EP; chipboard heart - Scrapmatts; stickers - EP; chipboard - EP; alphabets - EP & K&Company; twine - unknown; flower - Petaloo; pop-dot - Forever in Time; ink - CTMH.

Thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

Val-Belle said...

Beautiful layout Jess... I love all the photos you have such a beautiful little family and I love that you always incorporate so many photos and challenges into your layouts. Thank you so much for all your love and support over the last year I means so much to me and I really appreciate every visit and comment that you have left. I hope that 2014 is a banger year for you. xx