Monday, December 30, 2013

Noel 2013 - New Layout

Finally, another one completed. Only my 2nd of the day and it is after 10 pm. This is our 2013 Family Christmas photos.


For this layout I played along with Sketches4All - Libby's December Challenge which is to use a snowflake. I used snowflake paper, a snowflake brad and then cut individual snowflakes out of circles.


For the left side I used a sketch from Simple Sketches - #14 and rotated it. Here is the sketch:



I also played along with My Scraps & More - 7th Day of Christmas. This challenge is to use ornaments, or in this case circles - at least 8. I used photos with ornaments in the photos and used 8 circles - the two large background diecuts, the three paper snowflake circles, and three brads. The snowflake paper also contains small circles.

Finally, I played along with S.W.A.T. Drill #21 - A Caroling We Go. This challenge is to use a Christmas Carol for the title. I used the Carol - Noel and strung it over and over across the page.  


For the right side I played along with My Scraps & More - 1st Day of Christmas. This challenge is to use the sketch below. I rotated it to work with my photos:



Materials Used: paper - MME; brads - MME and unknown; ink - CTMH; chipboard numbers - unknown; paint - unknown; layered stickers - unknown.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Val-Belle said...

WOW! Jess that is impressive that you have already scrapped this years photos. I am still away and I have to say that I am missing the scrapping. Looking forward to a great new year. Hope it is a good one for you and your little family.
Much love and thanks for all your support during 2013 xx

by belle said...

Lovely page!! Thanks for linking up over at SWAT!

Unknown said...

Beautiful page! Love the colors and those fabulous photos! Thanks for playing along w/SWAT Drill #21!

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Awdorable family pics and beautiful layout!Love the colors and brads. Thanks for playing along at SWAT.