Sunday, November 3, 2013

H is for Happy - New Layout

Happy Sunday, again! Here is another layout I completed using the May Embellish It kit. This one is of my DD and DH together at the Arboretum. Such little cuties!



For this layout I played along with the Colorful Creations - Anything Goes Nov. challenge. This month the challenge is to base your project on something, someone, or somewhere you are grateful for. I am SOOOO thankful for my little family. I thank God everyday for my daughter and husband. They are the light of my life. This layout and paper from Simple Stories with the BE GRATEFUL and other polaroid sayings was perfect.

I also played along with Rochelle Spears - Scrappy Friends Nov. challenge, use a family theme. These two are my family, my heart, and my life. Nothing better to scrap then my two lovelies!

Here are a couple of closeups:





Materials used:  paper - Simple Stories and Echo Park; stickers - Echo Park; brads - Simple Stories; popdots - Forever in Time; ink - CTMH.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: