Thursday, September 19, 2013

Project Life - Week 30

Welcome to Project Life 2013! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to 1 year old Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.

I am using the digital kit on shutterfly (hopefully Olive once it has been released), find more info at http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog. This digital version uses Shutterfly and is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 using the Shutterfly Cobalt kit HERE.


And finally, my POTW (pictures of the week):





Tuesday - Maddie found Daddy's magnet balls and thought they were quite interesting.


Wednesday - Yes, she is naked again!




Thursday - Daddy has been teaching Maddie how to staff fight. Once in a while she gets it right, but mostly there is just laughing and chasing. I love these two.








Friday - Maddie loves going for walks. It was raining this morning, but that didn't bother our little explorer. Abuelita grabbed an umbrella and off they went. This afternoon Isabella came to play. Maddie and Bella took a bath together and had a great time. When I got home, there was a plum on the counter. Maddie saw it, grabbed it, and took off running. I took off chasing her and caught her in my scrap room taking the biggest bite possible of the plum. She was eating it as fast a humanly possible, so I wouldn't take it from her. I couldn't help but laugh and told her she could eat it all.











Saturday - Maddie and I took a drive to Broken Arrow, Oklahoma outside Tulsa to visit Angie and her daughter Kayla. Aunt Shanny also came from Wichita. Maddie took Kayla her birthday present and Aunt Shanny gave both the girls soft ball bats, balls, and gloves. The girls had such a fabulous time together. They are so cute.

Video of Kayla and Maddie Coloring















Sunday - Another fabulous day in Broken Arrow. Aunt Shanny made Mommy awesome pin cushions for her scrappy pins. We tried to show the girls how to use their new softball bats, but they were more interested in running around the backyard. This afternoon we let them go swimming and they completely enjoyed themselves. They are just so stinking cute together!

Video of Kayla and Maddie Swimming

Video of Kayla and Maddie Swimming #2











Monday - Maddie loved all of Kayla's "Little People" toys. Kayla has both the Princess Castle and Zoo with a ton of animals. I think Maddie was playing with one or the other the entire time. We took the girls to the park today. Maddie loved the swings. Kayla had a blast on the slide, but Maddie wouldn't go down even when Kayla stood at the bottom and called her down. We left early afternoon. Maddie did amazing in the car each way napping and watching movies on my IPAD. It was a wonderful weekend and we had a fabulous time!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: