Saturday, June 1, 2013

He Loves Her - New Layout

We had a busy Saturday including purchasing a love seat for the scrap room so that DH and DD can watch movies while I scrap away! Win, Win, Win.  Today I finished a layout of Maddie with her Tio Jaime when she was just 2 months old. He was so excited to meet her.




I used a sketch from Page Maps. The sketch conversion challenge was to use the sketch and convert it to a 12x12 page. Not a problem for me as I only create 12x12 pages.  



I also played along with Bird is the Word and their May challenge to use the word(s) He/She/Him/Her. This worked great for my page title and inspired me to scrap these photos.

Finally, I played along with Colorful Creations and their Anything Goes challenge for June - to use washi tape.  I used lots of different washi tapes.

Here are a couple of close up photos:



Materials Used: paper - Antique Paperie by Colorbok; stamps - CTMH; ink - CTMH; chipboard - CTMH & Basic Grey; rub-ons - daisyDs; fabric sticker - LYB; washi tape - unknown; mist - Maya Road; paint - Making Memories; butterflies - jenni bowlin; thread - Bazzill.  

Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

HI.. oh these photos are so beautiful! and the sketch you have used is lovely, beautiful colors too.. and thanks for joining in at BITW!!

Val-Belle said...

Another fab layout Jess. Love the washi tape and the heart is so cute. Love the pics... You rocked this one.

Elisabeth Sarkis said...

Beautiful page!
thanks for joining in at BITW!!

Linda said...

Love how you used washi tape!
Thx for joining us at BITW :)

Irini said...

Fabulous fabulous layout!!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Bird Is The Word!
hugz
irini

Heather said...

Great use of washi tape, and a lovely moment to document and remember. Love how you do a lot of journaling - keep it up! We need the stories to be told in words, not just pictures. Thanks for joining in at BITW.