Sunday, January 27, 2013

SYTYCS Round 4 & January #52 - 15 Months

Happy early, early Sunday! I just completed my SYTYCS Round 4 over at Colorful Creations.  


This challenge was to use: 
  • Diecut (bought or handmade)
  • 3 photos
  • colors in combo ONLY

Select ONE from the list below to use
Masking
Bling
Brads
Flowers
Stars
 
NOTE PLEASE READ: you can ONLY use on of the items listed above, however you can use more than one of that item  for example, if you choose to use stars, you can use more than one star but you CANNOT use anything else on the list so then your list of items would be (diecut, 3 photos, color combo and stars) nothing more.

Color Combo: Colors: White, Black, Cream, Grey
 Sketch

This challenge was REALLY hard for me. I interpreted the "Use only ONE of the items... and nothing more" to mean no stickers, no ink, no pens, no journaling, no rub-ons, etc.  It is VERY hard for me to not journal something as I feel that is a large part of the scrapping experience. I used all four colors, bling, 3 photos, and my die-cut was created with my cricut cartridge, Art Philosophy. My page is very simple and not at all like my usual style. 

I also am counting this toward my January LOAD (LayOut A Day) over at Let's Scrap. This is #52 (#21 traditional). Now I just need to figure out how to complete the "adjacent" page.

Materials used:  paper - unknown; bling - Heidi Swapp & Want 2 Scrap; quicktuz - Lucy.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a gorgeous, elegant Lo for these oh so adorable photos!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/