Friday, October 5, 2012

Project Life - Week 36

Welcome to Project Life 2012! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to new baby Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.


I am using the digital Cobalt kit, find it at http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2011/10/new-product-has-arrived/ This digital version uses Shutterfly and is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 at http://scraplifterdesigns.blogspot.com/p/project-life-layouts.html

And now my pictures of the week:

Sunday - I finished creating the spoons for Maddie's upcoming 1st birthday party. I really like how they turned out.

Monday - I finished the banner for Maddie's 1st birthday party. It says "Happy 1st Birthday".  I made it with my cricut using lots of flowers and butterflies. I think it turned out nice.



Tuesday - Mom made Maddie some pants; I asked her if she was going for "clown" pants.  LOL! They still looked cute on Maddie. She is such a little crawler/climber. She constantly is trying to squeeze in or through something. She figured out that she could climb over/through the chair to get under Grandpa's desk in our spare bedroom. She gets suck, but then soon works her way out and thinks it is great fun. Vanessa gave us a walk/rider and I have been trying to get Maddie to use it. She thinks it is fun when someone else pushes her, but hasn't figured out how to work it herself yet.

Wednesday - We left Maddie with Nana and had dinner out alone together, for the first time in months. We went to Arcodoro Pompodoro, an italian place that we have been to before although they have moved and this was the first time we visited the new location. It was ok, but more expensive than we felt was worth it.



Thursday - We went to visit Nana and Maddie thought playing under her end tables was great fun!



Saturday - We gave Maddie speghetti for the first time today. She LOVED it. It was quite messy, but a great way for us to eat together as a family. Maddie was giving me the "stink" eye, but then quickly started laughing as she normally does.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: