Saturday, October 6, 2012

LOAD #7&8 Layout - Buried Treasure

Yes, I finished ANOTHER layout for the LOAD (LayOut A Day) challenge over at Let's Scrap. This makes #7&8 in traditional format. I am all caught up, yeah! This is another Aruba layout; Daddy burying Maddie in the sand.


For this layout I played along with Apron Strings - Croptober 2: use the sketch below from Page maps.


I also played again with The Paper Girls challenge #17 (use a transparency). The transparency is around the border of the photo on the right. Here are a couple of close-up photos:




Materials Used:  paper - ScrapYourTrip.com and MME; border punch - Martha Stewart; stickers - Creative Imaginations; layered title - ScrapYourTrip.com; transparency - MME Stella & Rose; bling - unknown; brads - unknown; ric-rac - Wrights; ribbon - unknown.

Thanks for visiting. I hope you are enjoying all of my weekend creativity! LOL!

2 comments:

Denise van Deventer said...

So beautiful....love this layout! love all the little details! Super and precious photo's too!

Lori said...

I'm a fan of people who do double-duty with challenges (a feat I have not grasped), and this is utterly adorable! Nice work. Thanks for playing at Apron Strings!