Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Project Life - Week 29

Welcome to Project Life 2012! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to new baby Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.


I am using the digital Cobalt kit, find it at http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2011/10/new-product-has-arrived/ This digital version uses Shutterfly and is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 at http://scraplifterdesigns.blogspot.com/p/project-life-layouts.html

And now my pictures of the week:




Sunday - Maddie is a fabulous little eater, but there are still a few things that she loves.  Tomatos is one of them. She scoops them up by the handfuls. These are actually straight out of our garden.

Monday - Afternoons with Maddie is one of my favorite times of the day. I arrive home at about 3pm and spend the next three hours, just Maddie and I.  She is demanding and often exhausting, but I love that time we have together.



Tuesday - I headed out to Aruba yesterday for work and Juan texted me this photo of Maddie eating fish. Apparently she liked it!



Wednesday - Maddie loves to try and squeeze through tight spaces. I'm not sure why and she often gets frustrated when she gets stuck, but it is sure cute.

Thursday - Juan and Maddie arrived in Aruba today.  They were both beat from the long day of flying, but I was so glad to see them!















Friday - Our first day together in Aruba. We immediately took Maddie down to the ocean, and she immediately ate a handful of sand. She loved the water, but of course tried to drink it. She didn't even mind the waves crashing in on her. She loved it all. She loved the swimming too!



Saturday - We took a bus tour of the island today. It is a very small island, like 20 miles by 7 miles but it was nice to see the different areas. It was also a good break to be out of the sun for awhile. We saw the lighthouse, the church, and the national park.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: