Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Project Life - Week 28

Welcome to Project Life 2012! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to new baby Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.


I am using the digital Cobalt kit, find it at http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2011/10/new-product-has-arrived/ This digital version uses Shutterfly and is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 at http://scraplifterdesigns.blogspot.com/p/project-life-layouts.html

And now my pictures of the week:










Sunday - We took Maddie to the Children's Aquarium in Fair Park. It was small, but perfect for a Sunday afternoon. They had stingrays to feed and a pretty cool shark tank. Maddie was actually scared of the sharks, although I'm not so sure why.









Monday - As a followup to the Aquarium, we took Maddie to the Butterfly Garden at Fair Park. We had never been and it was really beautiful. There were thousands of butterflies and all different sizes and colors. Maddie really wanted to touch one or at least eat a plant. It was a photographer's dream land. We will definitely be returning.





Tuesday - It's official, Maddie love plums! She makes quite the mess, but she sure likes them.





Wednesday - We are still unpacking boxes galore. Maddie loves to play in them. When I came today, I found Daddy had coverted one of the boxes into a tunnel house. Maddie loved it and thought it was great to crawl through.




Thursday - Maddie LOVES to climb, she will climb anything: the tub, people, boxes, toys, anything. Today I caught her trying to climb into the clothes dryer.  I think she would have made it too, if I hadn't stopped her. She's definitely a little monkey.


Friday - Maddie is obsessed with my completed scrapbooks.  I know they are a temptation for her being so low, but I don't really have anywhere else to put them. She is constantly taking of the backs and has already managed to rip two of them.



Saturday - Did I mention that Maddie is a climber? Her newest activity is to climb in, over, and around the legs of her highchair. Once she gets "inside" then she pushes the highchair all around the room. Of course she also eats anything she happens to find on the floor under her highchair!

Thanks for visiting!




No comments: