Saturday, August 25, 2012

Project Life - Week 26

Welcome to Project Life 2012! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to new baby Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.
I am using the digital Cobalt kit, find it at http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2011/10/new-product-has-arrived/ This digital version uses Shutterfly and is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 at http://scraplifterdesigns.blogspot.com/p/project-life-layouts.html

And now my pictures of the week:
Sunday - We took Maddie to have fish for the first time. We ordered her a blackened grilled talapia. She LOVED it and ate the entire two fillets. She also ate grilled veggies. It is so great to watch her eat. I am so glad that she is such a great eater.

Monday - I waas asked to attend meetings in Aruba three short weeks from today. Juan is set on bringing Maddie at the end of the week and joining me, so we had to rush out today and get passports for both Maddie and I. We expressed them but it could still take up to 3 weeks, so we are walking a fine line. Maddie is in her tongue phase so when they went to take her passport photo she stuck it out.... and then again on the next shot. They finally decided that was the best we were going to get, so her passport photo has her tongue sticking out. I'm sure we will get a kick out of that in ten years.

Tuesday - Maddie knows the ceiling fan goes round and round. So although she isn't talking, she moves her hand in a circular motion pointing at the fan. She loves that we understand her. It is just too cute.

Wednesday - Maddie loves crawling around the love seat in my scrap room. It is a great little game for her to play. She also likes to play peak a boo from behind it.


Thursday - Just an afternoon at play.

Missing a few photos this week, but thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Lara said...

So glad you're back. Missed seeing how much your daughter has grown. Now I can't wait see your layouts!
Thanks for posting!

Lara said...

Glad you're back. Been wanting to see how much your daughter has grown. Can't wait to see your layouts!