Friday, August 24, 2012

Project Life - Week 25

Welcome to Project Life 2012! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to new baby Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.


I am using the digital Cobalt kit, find it at http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2011/10/new-product-has-arrived/ This digital version uses Shutterfly and is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 at http://scraplifterdesigns.blogspot.com/p/project-life-layouts.html

And now my pictures of the week:
Sunday - Juan's grandmother was here from Mexico. Maddie wasn't quite sure what to think of her and the rest of the Juan's aunts and uncles, but she didn't scream or cry for us which I was glad.

Monday - Maddie LOVES her swing. She will sit in it for hours, even if we are not swinging her. She just loves the outside. I'm so glad we have a nice yard for her to grow up and play in.

Tuesday - Miriam came to visit this afternoon. Maddie thoroughly enjoyed the vist and Miriam's necklace!



Wednesday - Maddie's 9 month photo shoot wasn't my favorite, but I'm still glad that we had them taken. We tried to get a couple of good bubble pics, but Maddie wasn't really in the most cooperative mood.

Friday - Maddie really likes her elephant now. She hugs it and tries to kiss it. She is getting so big and is such a serious little baby.

Thanks for visiting me!


No comments: