Thursday, August 23, 2012

Project Life - Week 23

Welcome to Project Life 2012! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to new baby Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.


I am using the digital Cobalt kit, find it at http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2011/10/new-product-has-arrived/ This digital version uses Shutterfly and is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 at http://scraplifterdesigns.blogspot.com/p/project-life-layouts.html

And now my pictures of the week:
Tuesday - We are moved into our new house. I was in Maddie's room putting things away and it was suddenly quiet. I turned around and Maddie was gone. She had quickly found her way into the bathroom and into the tub. I heard a thud and when I ran into the bathroom, this is what I found. She is such a little climber. I'm not sure how she even got in there, other than launching herself head first. Needless to say, her pants were a little wet from this mornings bath.

Wednesday - It poured today. Maddie was enthralled by the sight and the sound of the rain.

Thursday - Maddie found a lovely use for my crop-in-style. She thought it was a fantastic playhouse.

Saturday - In the new house, we made an effort to keep all of the breakables and chemicals out of the low accessible shelves. This leaves Maddie safe to explore in the cabinets. She loves to open and shut the doors. Amazingly enough, she doesn't get in them much, I think becuase it is not an off limits area.

Thanks for visiting me!



No comments: