Thursday, August 23, 2012

Project Life - Week 22

Welcome to Project Life 2012! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay a while. I'm Jessica, wife to Juan, mommy to new baby Maddie. I am also an electrical engineer by day and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.

I am using the digital Cobalt kit, find it at http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2011/10/new-product-has-arrived/ This digital version uses Shutterfly and is SUPER easy to use! See my completed pages for 2012 at http://scraplifterdesigns.blogspot.com/p/project-life-layouts.html

And now my pictures of the week:

Sunday - The movers came today. They moved mainly boxes and no furniture and it still took them almost 4 hours. It was very nerve racking as there were 3 guys, but they were small. Surprisingly strong though. I will be glad when all of this moving is over.

Monday - Afternoons and evenings with Maddie are often full of books. She loves turning the pages and having books read to her. It is usually one right after another.

Tuesday - A freezer full of food for Maddie. That's how I spent this evening. This should last for a week or two.


Wednesday - Maddie loves her cookie monster stethescope. When you push the button it says, "aye, aye, aye, me think you are very healthy,"  "take two cookies and call me in the morning," "your heart beat is very strong".  She also loves putting the entire piece in her mouth, silly girl!

Thursday - Maddie's nails grow so quickly. I have to file her little nails about every two weeks or so. I have never cut her nails. I have been to scared that she would jerk and I would cut too deep. It is getting harder and harder to keep her still long enough to file them.


Friday - Julie, one of the electrical device reps, came and took a few of the electrical designers to lunch from my office. She hooked me up with new decora receptacles and switches for our new house. We decided to splurge since it was Friday and had a frosty beverage. The waiter brought a couple of mini samples for the guys. My friend Doug was right at home sipping away, LOL!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: