Saturday, January 21, 2012

Terms of Endearment - Sketch Inspiration 301 - LOAD

Here is layout #18 & 19 for my LOAD (LayOut A Day). I am participating in the LOAD January challenge over at Let's Scrap.  I am almost caught up! This layout used a sketch from Sketch Inspiration #301. I used in on both sides of the layout and rotated it 90 degrees and mirrored it for the right side. This layout is of all the different nicknames Juan and I had for Maddie the first two weeks. The layout ended up way too busy. I seemed to be trying to cram too much on the page, but I just kept going and going. I already have an entire album for her first 2 weeks, so I didn't want to make this more than a 2 page spread. I also don't like that I added handwritten journaling on the left and then typed it on the right, I thought it would be ok, but I wish I would have stayed consistant. Oh well, at least everything is on there that I wanted to remember for her!

Here is my layout:

Here is the sketch I used:

Sketch 301

Here are a couple of detailed shots:






Materials used: paper - My Mind's Eye Lost & Found; journaling blocks - Basic Grey pieces; stamps - A Typeface - CTMH; ink - black CTMH; ribbon - unknown; ribbon punch WeRMemoryKeepers Sew Easy - Scallop; brads - MME Lost & Found; glitter embellies - MME Lost & Found; nickname tags - Spellbinders Nested Pennants; title stickers - Heidi Swapp, Thickers Heart & Sunny.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: