Thursday, January 19, 2012

2 Week Well Baby - PageMaps Sketch - LOAD

Here  is #16 & 17 layouts for my January LOAD (LayOut A Day). Still not quite caught up, but getting there. I am participating in the January LOAD challenge over at Let's Scrap. For this layout I used the January 12x12 double layout sketch from Pagemaps.com.  This LO is of Maddie's 2 week well baby exam. I was pretty honest in the journaling about how difficult those first days were and I how I felt like I was failing as a mother. Here is my layout:

Here is the sketch:


Here are a couple of detailed shots:


Materials Used: paper - My Mind's Eye; ribbon - unknown; stitching - Sew Easy; floss - DMC; stickers KI Memories, Making Memories, JoAnn Craft Essentials, EK Success, Authentique; 3D stickers - My Mind's Eye.

Thanks for visiting me!!!!

1 comment:

Che'Marie said...

I really like the stitching detail on this one :)