Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Baby Girl - Sketch Inspiration #303 LOAD

Hello again! Here is layout #13 & 14 for the Let's Scrap LOAD (LayOut A Day) Challenge for January.  I am almost caught up! This is DD day 12 & 13. I used Sketch Inspiration's sketch #303. Here is my layout:

Here is the sketch that I used from Sketch Inspiration:
They have an awesome prize this week from The Treasure Box Club.  It is 12 POUNDS of paper! I am a paper-holic so I figured that I had to play along. I used the sketch for both the left and the right side of my layout to create a 2 page spread.

Here are a couple of detailed photos:



Materials Used - Paper - Fancy Pants Little Sprout & Bazzill; rub-ons - Fancy Pants Little Sprout; journaling blocks - Fancy Pants Little Sprouts; chipboard stickers - Me&MyBigIdeas Soft Spoken Baby Girl; star cut-outs - quickutz nesting stars; naked truth sticker - 7 Gypsies Baby.

Thanks for visiting me!!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

this is an adorable page.

Carolina said...

Great double pager from a one page sketch, it looks fab! Hope you are the lucky winner of the 12 pounds of paper!