Sunday, January 15, 2012

Catch A Falling Star - LOAD

This is #11 & 12 LOAD (LayOut A Day) for January! I am participating in this challenge from Let's Scrap and it is motivating me more than I can say! This layout was a scraplift from somewhere online. I'm pretty sure it was Vicki at Scrapbook Challenges, but I am not 100% sure. If you know, please let me know and I will add the credit here. This layout is DD on a blanket made by my dear friend, Sabrina and one that was given to my mother when I was Maddie's age. She has the same photo of both myself and my sister on this blanket but hasn't yet been able to locate it.  Hopefully someday she will find it.  Here is my layout:

Here is the page that I scraplifted:

Here are a few detailed pictures:




Materials used: paper - Basic Grey Out of Print; bling - Want2Scrap; pop dots - Forever in Time; cricut cartridge - Art Philosophy by CTMH; ribbon - unknown; paper distresser - CTMH; ink - black & white daisy CTMH; alphabet stamps - Atomic Caps; rubons - Fancy Pants

Note: Has anyone else had problems with the Fancy Pants rub-ons?  These were horrible and I finally threw them aways.  They wouldn't stick at all and half of the rub-on just came right off.  ARGGGG.

Thanks for visiting me!

2 comments:

bakscrap said...

This is just adorable Jessica. I love the tulle ruffle!

Carolina said...

This is so beautiful. All the pictures are gorgeous, but I love the one on the star blanket, and all the stars in your layout.