Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Belly Button Incident - LOAD - Let's Scrap Sketch 1-4-12

This is #7 and 8 for my LOAD in January (LayOut A Day). I am participating in this challenge over at Let's Scrap.  I also used a Let's Scrap sketch for this layout. The layout is about Daddy accidentally ripping off Maddie's belly button before it fell off.  Here is my layout:


Here is the sketch 1-4-12:
1-4-12

Here are a couple of detailed shots:



Materials used:  paper - My Mind's Eye and miscellaneous scraps; chipboard shapes - CTMH; cricut cartridge - Art Philosophy CTMH; ribbon - unknown; border strips - K&Company; title stickers - CTMH, K&Company, Authentique; date stickers - EK Success; Baby definition - 7Gypsies; stork sticker 0 Jolee's boutique by EKSuccess; Layered stickers - Lost & Found Two by MME.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Kay Wallace said...

What a great documentation of a not-so-great moment, Jessica. Two things I especially like about this layout are your mismatched title letters (definitely adds another point of interest), and your use of the straight pin to attached the strip over your banners on the left side. Love your story telling style of journaling!!