Monday, September 12, 2011

The Paper Variety Blogaversary Challenge #4 & Let's Scrap 9-7-11 New Sketch and Layout

Well I've been having braxton hicks contractions most of the night and into this morning, so I stayed home today. I am too uncomfortable to lay down so I am trying to distract myself with scrapping!  I joined in the Paper Variety Blogaversary Challenge #4 and used the new sketch over at Let's Scrap.

Here is my layout:

The Paper Variety Blogaversary Challenge #4 is to create a monochromatic paper project which includes shades of your favorite color.  The project should focus on at least 2 shades of your chosen color and any other colors you include must be neutral.  My color was brown, although it is not necessarily my favorite color, it is definitely my go to color when scrapping!

Let's Scrap has a new sketch posted this week 9-7-11.  It is another great one!  Here is the sketch:


My layout is another honeymoon layout from Barcelona, Spain. 

Here are a couple of detailed photos:



Materials Used:  paper - Tree House Collection by Pebbles, Lost & Found by MME; quickutz - Abigail font; journaling stickers - Making Memories; frame - Lil Davis; felt border - Queen & Co.; border punch - Martha Stewart

Thanks for visiting me today! 


1 comment:

D said...

Where did the time go?! You are almost there girl! Glad you are still able to scrap. Just think of all the wonderful baby albums you'll be filling soon :)