Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Paper Variety Blogaversary Challenge #2 & Let's Scrap 8-31-11 New Sketch and Layout

The Paper Variety is having a blogaversary this week. I decided to play along with their Challenge #2.  There was also a new weekly sketch posted at Let's Scrap.  There are TWO fabulous prizes this week, so I just had to play along.  This is another layout from our honeymoon in Barcelona.  This one is Gaudi's Casa Batllo' residence.  Here is my layout:
The Paper Variety Challenge #2 was to create a project using at least 70% of your favorite paper company.  Mine is obviously My Mind's Eye.  I have been using a TON of projduct from MME lately on many of my layouts.  I just love all the glitter.
And here is the Let's Scrap sketch:

Here are a couple of detailed photos:



Materials used:  cardstock - bazzill; paper - Lost & Found Two by My Mind's Eye and BoBunny; border strips - K&Company; brad - Lost & Found Two by MME; title tag - MME; sticker letters - Mariposa; flag banner - jenni bowlin studio; word stickers - creative imaginations; tickets - Tim Holtz; stitching - Bazzill In stitches.

That's so much for visiting me!!!  I hope you like my latest creation. Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, they mean a lot!


1 comment:

life documented said...

Always love looking at your layouts Jessica...I'm a huge fan...this one is no exception! just gorgeous! I love coming on this Honeymoon with you ;)