Sunday, July 10, 2011

Project Life Tuesday - Week 25





Welcome to Project Life Tuesday 2011! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I hope you will stay awhile. I'm Jessica and I am participating in Project Life, a different way to record our lives by taking one photo a day. This was inspired by the fabulous Becky Higgins who has put together a wonderful kit to make this challenge easier.


Don't worry, I'm not leaving traditional scrapbooking behind. This just gives me the opportunity to focus my scrapbooking on trips and things that are important to me right now and not get all bogged down with every birthday, dinner, and holiday that comes along.
Each Tuesday, I will post my pictures/journaling from the previous week. Project Life Tuesday was created by Jessica Turner over at The Mom Creative and she hosts a linky for readers to link up their pictures. So if you want to join in or want to see others POTW, just click the Project Lift button at the top of this post.
And finally, my POTW:


Saturday - Boxes fill our house, but at least they are now all in our living room! Vanessa helped me with the last 4 loads from storage so that we would be truely moved back in.  Now we just have to unpack them all!  
Sunday - Father's Day! We met Marco, Gracie, Alfonso and Maria along with Gracie's entire family at Maximo's for Father's Day brunch.  It was really delicious, but also really expensive at about $50 per plate. It was good to see family.
 
Monday - We finally hung our valence in the dining room today.  I really like how it turned out and was just the right touch to our little nook. 
 
Tuesday - The electrican came to install our new receptacles and switches and we talked them into installing our new bedroom ceiling fan/light as well.  It goes great with our new bedroom look, but the light is not as bright as what we are used to.
 
Wednesday - Today I am officially 24 weeks pregnant and getting HUGE!  This is a major hurdle as if Cocoa is born now, she can survive. Of course, I'm not ready for her to come out yet; but at least we've jumped one more hurdle. I also had my monthly OBGYN visit today. Everything was good, including the heartbeat. I was still concerned that she hasn't been moving much, and Dr. Farrow said I have probably been too busy moving in to notice. She recommended drinking cold water, laying on my left side, and turning off all TV's/radio's/etc. and being still. I think I'll try that tonight. Weight update: 230.1 lbs, 232.1 lbs at the Dr. office. Next month I take the Glucose screening test. This week Coco should have gained about 4 ounces, and be just over 1 pound. She is almost a foot long, about the length of an ear of corn. I also started feeling weird movment in my lower belly. At first I thought it was gas, but now I think it was Coco!




Thursday - I met the girls today for lunch to catch up! We've all been so busy that it's been forever since we have been able to get together.  I miss seeing my girls!
 
Friday - Here are our new decora light switches and receptacles. They modernized our house and look great. The best part, the receptacles are all built in tamperproof, so we won't need those clear safety plugs for Coco!
 
Thanks for visiting me this week!

No comments: