Sunday, July 10, 2011

Let's Scrap 7-6-11 New sketch and Layout

Happy Sunday my bloggy friends!  I should have spent the afternoon unpacking boxes, hanging photos, or at the very least working on Coco's baby room artsy stuff.......but instead, I spent it in my scrapping loft completing another layout for Sagrada Familia.  We really need to stop taking so many photos!  I just can't seem to eliminate enough. 

It helped that Let's Scrap posted aa new sketch this week that is super fun and works perfect for all the photos I wanted to scrap!  Here is the sketch 7-6-11, and you have until Tuesday night to complete your own version and be entered into the weekly prize:

Here is my layout:

And a couple of detailed shots.  Anyone ever used heidi swapps fuzzy rub-ons?  I've had them forever and I used them on this layout and boy...what a pain.  They were super hard to rub-on and it still looks messed up.  :(  Oh well, don't think I'll be using the rest of those anytime soon.  I also used a clear pocket from Creative Memories for the brochure so that I could pull it out later and look at it.





Materials used:  paper - Little Yellow Bicycle; title stickers - American Crafts thickers; cardstock stickers - Little Yellow Bicycle; bling - TLC; fuzzy rub-on - Heidi Swapp; journaling block - Little Yellow Bicycle; cardstock buttons - Little Yellow Bicycle; rub-on boarders - Basic Grey; canvas border sticker - Little Yellow Bicycle; ribbon - unknown; chipboard arrow - Maya Road; alphabet stamps - CTMH Sans Small Lowercase; ink - CTMH white daisy; paint - Making Memories navy; yoyo's - handmade by my MOM!

Thanks so much for visiting my little blog!

No comments: