Sunday, March 6, 2011

Let's Scrap 3-2-11 New sketch and Layout!

Happy Saturday friends! I wouldn't say I was on a roll today, but I did manage to finish another LO! This one is based on the new sketch 3-2-11 over at Let's Scrap.



Here is the new sketch:

 
And here is my layout:

And here are a couple of detailed photos:



Yet another layout from our Sonoma trip.

Materials used: paper - CTMH, 1999 LaRayne Miller and Keeping Memories Alive, Inc (Yes another really, really old paper); photo corners and circle stickers - CTMH; ink - CTMH Colonial White; journaling jot - We R Memory Keepers; border strips - Creative Imaginations; chipboard elements - jenni bowlin; circle punch - Creative Memories; alphabet stamp - CTMH Atomic Caps; Wine Country Title - Paper Wizard; stickles - lavender

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Betty Anne said...

I love your layout Jessica, the papers are beautiful and go so well with your pictures. I also really like the way you did your title and banner.