Saturday, January 22, 2011

Let's Scrap - Resolution #4 & #13 LO Complete

Hi friends! Thanks for stopping by.  I hope your Saturday was fabulous.  I completed a couple more resolution challenges over at Let's Scrap for their blog hop.  There are some really great challenges, so head on over and check out the fun inspiration.  My layout is yet another about the adorable cottage we stayed at in Sonoma, last one I promise.  :)
Here is the LS sketch my layout is based on 9-1-10:


And here is my layout:


The left side of my layout is for Cori's Resolution #4 - Use a Let's Scrap Sketch to create a scrapbook layout or card that contains a list. Any type of list will do!  I used a CTMH stamp set to list the adjectives about the Bed and Breakfast. 

For the right side I used Dawn's Resolution #13 - Dawn - Using a Let's Scrap sketch make a layout using Cardstock only (no patterned paper allowed).  This was the hardest challenge I have ever done.  I wasn't sure if we were allowed to used embellishments or not, so I did everything on the layout out of cardstock.  It took forever.  I used quickutz for the rock path and grass.  The iron gate was the cricut cartridge "Ornamental Iron" and the tickets were cut by hand. 


Material used: cardstock - unknown; cricut cartridge - ornament iron; quickutzs - small rocks, large rocks, and grass; stamp set - CTMH; title stickers - honey thickers and making memories corrugated alpha stickers; ink - CTMH


Thanks so much for visiting! Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Jolanda said...

Beautiful work!!!Love the colors!
Have a amazingweek with lots time to scrap...;)))

Kim said...

This is Awesome! Love your page:)
~Kim