Sunday, October 3, 2010

September Product Challenge Layout

Yesterday was World Card Making Day, but I have been so pumped about completing layouts that I decided to make a scrapbook page in lieu of a card.  I'll have my card fill next weekend in KC!  Instead I completed yet another challenge from over at Scrapbook Challenges.  If you are scrappy and haven't checked out this website...you should, it is extremely inspirational.  I realized today I have completed 34 layouts in the month and a half since I joined the site.

Anyways, this page was for the September Product Challenge.  The challenge is to use the following products on your layout....

-add a colored stamp.
-use a borderpunch.
-add ribbon.
-and please put a little bling on it!

This is Jolanda's first challenge so for everybody who's willin to play she is going to send a mini Prima Marketing stamp, for the celebration of her first challenge ever.  Go on over and play along!

Here's my take:






No comments: