Sunday, October 3, 2010

October Wildcard Challenge Layout

I completed a layout today for the October Wildcard Challenge over at Scrapbook Challenges


This challenge is to create a layout based on something that is NOT an everyday event..such as a vacation or a pro baseball game. Oh but there is a catch...you must also include some memorabilia in your layout. 


I got 2/3 into my layout when Angie mentioned the memorabilia.... whoops, I got so excited about my layout that I completely forgot about memorabilia.  I tried to make some memorabilia with an inspection tag and a ticket....is that cheating? 


Here's my layout.  I scraplifted the scallop idea from my friend, Angie.  To create the scallop border, I drew a line along the paper and then used my coluzzle and cut half circles along the line.  The coluzzle circle has a break midpoint along the circles, so it works perfect.






No comments: