Saturday, March 20, 2021

New Layout - Daddy's Girl (77) and Fine Little Day (78)

Happy Saturday,

I'm finally getting to scrap! Here's a couple of pages I completed. These are both created using really old photos from 2015 of DD.

















The first layout I played along with Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday and lifted Sarah Kee. Here is her layout:


I used smooshing and splatters for the background with Tim Holtz distressed oxides. I added tabs from Elle's Studio, really old stickers from K&Company, white felt stickers from Martha Stewart, misc word stickers from CTMH, an arrow stencil from Simple Stories, and stamps and inks from CTMH.

















For the second layout, I played along with Paper Issues March sketch. I used paper from Karen Foster and Studio Tekturek, puffy stickers from Elle's Studio, stars from Elle's Studio and Bella Blvd, word stickers from Studio Tekturek, label stickers from Studio Tekturek, a title thicker from Dear Lizzy, and a Martha Stewart border punch.




Thanks for visiting!



No comments: