Sunday, January 3, 2021

New Layout - Let's Roll 9/10

It's almost Monday again,











It took me all day, but I did accomplish another layout. This one of DD's first bike. I just love the little training wheels.

I played along with Paper Issues January Challenge - Operation. This challenge is to pull out those surgical instruments and put those motor skills to the test! Show us your fussy cutting skills, use your die cutting machine, or show us how well you can sew up your layout. I used a ton of fussy cutting, lots of fine ink to make dots and dashes, ink for shading, ties, and of course surgical staples with my attacher. 

I used a kit from GoToTreasureBox, and adjusted to fit my photos. I also added twine, staples, ink from CTMH, misc. journaling blocks/tags, alpha stickers from October Afternoon, alphas from Pebbles, and Thickers. 

Thanks for visiting!  

No comments: