Sunday, January 24, 2021

New Layout - Dallas Zoo (24/25)

Happy Sunday,










It was a rainy, dreary day here in Dallas. We had a great virtual Girl Scout meeting where 11 girls worked on their Pets badge and made no sew pet beds. Super cute for a bunch of 9 year olds!

I finished this layout this evening of a fun Zoo day! I played along with Paper Issues Jan Challenge - Memory. This challenge is to share a wonderful memory or even create a grid design on your page. This was a wonderful memory from 2014 of my dear friend to then moved across the US to California!

I used a kit from GoToTreasureBox.com and added stamps and ink from CTMH, a journaling block from Recollections, a date sticker from Basic Grey, sticker tags from Me & My Big Ideas, and a Quickutz die for the film strip.

Thanks for visiting! 

No comments: