Tuesday, January 12, 2021

New Layout - 11th Annual Ornament Exchange (16/17)

Happy Tuesday,











I've been working on this layout for 3 days! I finally got it off my table this evening. I host an annual ornament exchange at Christmas each year. This was our 11th back in 2014. This was the first year I didn't host it in 16 years, so sad.

I played along with Paper Issues January challenge - Scrabble. This challenge is to use that Thickers collection and show us just how fun your title can be. Create an intersecting title or use alpha tiles on your page. I used alpha tiles!

I used die cuts from GoToTreasureBox and added paper from Reminisce, cardstock tags from DaisyDs, journaling blox from Basic Gray, alpha tiles from Teresa Collins, chipboard alphas from PinkPaisley, the wine glass accent from Paper Bliss, and liquid mercury Nuvo dots.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: