Saturday, November 7, 2020

New Layout - So Loved

Happy Saturday all,


It is official, Biden has won the election. We celebrated in our alley with a few of our neighbors. There were mimosas, sparklers, poppers, and merriment by all.

I also found a few minutes to scrap today. I created this layout of a photo I just love....my daughter standing next to my husband comparing shoe sizes! It reminds me just how little she was and how quick time is slipping away.

I played along with Paper Issues November sketch challenge. Here is the sketch:


I used paper and phrase stickers from Studio Tekturek, distressed oxides in Victoria Violet, Tumbles Glass, Salty Ocean, and Seedless Preserves. I used cutaparts and epoxy stickers from Elle's Studio, arrow stickers from Mrs. Grossman's, and Nuvo dots in plum pudding.

Thanks for visiting! 

No comments: