Thursday, November 5, 2020

New Layout - San Antonio Zoo

It's almost Friday!











I'm taking a stay-cation next week, so hopefully I'll get lots of scrapping done! I finished this layout tonight from our San Antonio Vaca in 2014 at the zoo. What 3 year old doesn't love the zoo? Maddie sure did!

I played along with Paper Issues Nov. challenge The Ties That Bind. I used really old tie brads and DMC thread to tie up my layout. I also used a tie on the metal circle at the low left side.

I used some REALLY old stash for this layout - Paper and stickers from Three Bugs in a Rug, stamps from Elle's studio and CocoDaisy, ink from CTMH, misc. ribbon, die cut and brads from my stash. I cut the Z and OOs with my cricut and used my Creative Memories circle cutter for the round photo and mat.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: