Saturday, September 12, 2020

New Layout - Think Instant Home School

Happy Saturday,

I've been prepping for dear daughter's birthday party tomorrow. We usually go all out with lots of guests, but this year looks very different. We are having a small zoom party with a couple of friends virtually and a small family event here at the house with just her brother and my mom. She's having a sewing party and is super excited for it.  I did get to play a little this evening and created this layout of home schooling at the end of last year. It was such a unique experience. 

I played along with Paper Issues September challenge Head of the Class for all the school related pages.

I used a fun kit from The Whole Kit N Kaboodle. This was the first kit I used from them and I'm happy to say I will be purchasing more! 

Thanks for visiting! 

No comments: