Sunday, August 23, 2020

Camp Paper Issues - #21 & #22 Stormageddon

Happy Sunday again,


I'm so excited! I'm participating in the Paper Issues Camp this week and I'm determined to finish all the challenges. There are 25, so that's probably not realistic for me, but I'm still going to try! I'm on team Crazy Crafty Chicks.


This my #21 and #22 layout! The left side of this layout is for challenge #21 Take a Breath. I left a ton of "white space" on this layout....something I never do. I also lifted this layout from my bestie Angie Foust! Thanks Ang.


The right side was created for challenge #22 Natural Disaster. This layout is on the torrential storm that hit last year and caused significant damage and long term power outtages.

I used paper from BasicGrey, lots of stamp/ink from CTMH, rubons from 7gypsies, and rain drops from Queen&Co.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: