Saturday, July 18, 2020

New Layout - Smile, Sparkle, Shine

Happy Saturday my scrappy friends!


I started the day with a 10 mile bike-ride, which felt great! I've spent the remainder of the morning creating this layout of DD brushing her teeth. We thought it was so important to teach her early the importance of taking care of her teeth. She was only 16 months in these photos and only had 8 teeth!

I played along wtih The Paper Girls Challenge - Stars and Stripes challenge #203. I used the background cardstock for my stripes and the star bursts for my stars.

I used a kit from Out on a Limb and added lots of ink, dots & dashes and water colors to conver the boy in the kit to my little girl. I used my cricut to cut "girl hair" and added stickles to the star brights. I also added a journaling block from my stash, a date sticker from 7Gypsies and phrase stickers from Bella Blvd.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: