Thursday, July 9, 2020

New Layout - SeaWorld

Happy Thursday!


I'm still trying to get some scrapping done, but it's going pretty slow.  I finished this layout today from our trip to SeaWorld years ago. My daughter was only 2-1/2 years old!

I played along with Studio Challenges for this layout. Layouts on a slant or angle. I angled a ton of things on this layout, including a long photo strip.

I used a paper pack from Creative Imaginations, dots, stamps & ink from CTMH, chipboard from Maya Road, dimensional paint from Art Anthology, and a film strip from Creative Imaginations.

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Maya Yang said...

Jessica, this is a nice take on the slanted challenge. I really love your design and photos on this page. Thank you so much for joining us at The Studio Challenges. Blessings

Diana Soling said...

Such a cute layout. Better late than never on the photos. I'm still scrapping girl scout photos from the early 2000's. I got bored and put them aside and now I don't remember what we were doing lol. Thanks for joining us at the Studio Challenges.

Michelle Mattie said...

Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at the Studio Challenges.