Friday, July 10, 2020

New Layout - Sea World Bubbles

It's me again, twice in one day!



I'm on a roll. The last layout of our Sea World trip and dear daughters love of her new bubble machine.

I played along with Scrap with Stacy's July 2020 Tic Tac Toe Challenge below. I used the 2nd colum: arrows, journaling and circles.  Such a fun challenge.

 

Tic Tac Toe

July

 

 

    Brads

Arrows

Plaid

Use a Stencil

Journaling

Kraft

Twine/Ribbon

Circles

Flowers

 

For this challenge you need to be inspired by this Tic Tac Toe board and use 3 items in a row (vertical, diagonal or horizontal).


I also played along with Paper Issues July - Free File Free for All.  I used the bubbles cut file on both pages.

For this layout I used really old paper from All My Memories, a title from Paper Wizard, stamps and ink from CTMH, and sequins from CraftMedley. This page was fairly simple, but I like how it turned out.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: