Saturday, May 2, 2020

NSD New Layout - Sugarplum

The day's not over yet! Here is another completed layout for NSD!



This one is of me and my daughter building her 1st Gingerbread House. She was so dilligent and had to make sure everything was exactly symmetrical. With an architect for a father and an engineer for a mother, who would expect anything less!

I played along with Bash Your Scrapbook Stash NSD challenge Fill-A-Shape Challenge.  For this challenge choose any shape for your background, trace the outer edge of the shape, and fill it in with any embellishments you like. In the examples below you can see some options- chipboard, acrylic shapes, die-cuts, buttons, wood veneers, paper, your options are limitless - so embellish to your hearts content.

I played along with Paper Issues #StaySketchy - 30 Days of Sketches.  This is sketch #13!


I used paper from Webster's Pages, ink and stamps from CTMH, dimensional holiday candy from Jolee's boutique, chipboard letters from Basicgrey, journaling block from fancypantsdesigns, and label stickers from Basicgrey. 

I hope to post at least one more tonight! Hope you are getting a lot done!

No comments: