Sunday, May 3, 2020

NSD New Layout - Bloom & Grow

My final layout for the NSD Blast Your Scrapbook Stash Weekend Warrior challenge.  This one is of my hubby and daughter in our favorite place to be - our backyard.


I played along with my final challenge - These Are My People, This is Where I Came FromThere are no stronger connections in our lives than our connections to home and family. This challenge is to create a layout or project celebrating your home and family with a photo of your family(related or created) or a place or that has always felt like home to you(it doesn't have to be your house, it can be your grandma's house, the street you grew up on, your hometown, etc.the "good times all together" stamp and the "family favorite" piece cut from a 4x6 card are from our sponsor Feed Your Craft.

I used CTMH Zoe collection and added CTMH sequins and CTMH ink and stamps.

I hope you had as productive weekend as I did!

No comments: