Monday, May 11, 2020

New Layout - Making Memories

Yep, it's me again with another soccer layout - surprised? This one is a layout of Maddie's Glitter Girl Soccer Team practice. They always have the best practices and I especially loved this one where they learned "Chopping"!


I played along with Paper Issues May Challenge - Take 5, use 5 of the items listed on your layout.  Here were the options.  I used White, black, stamping of the text and arrow, stars on the right page and ephemera on both sheets.  


I also played along with Scrap With Stacy - May Scrappy Friends Reveal.  This month was a Tic Tac Toe challenge. I used the first row: Arrow, tag and circles.  There are arrows on the left and right as well as an arrow stamp on the right.  There are tages on the right page and circles on both - both as polka dots on the background and circle stickers under the arrows on both sheets.


I used a page kit from CTMH as well as ink and stamp sets from CTMH.

Happy Monday!

No comments: