Friday, May 22, 2020

New Layout - Coloring Easter Eggs

I am sooooo ready for the weekend. This week has been rough, my mom and I tried to go on a bike-ride and she fell and crushed her wrist in multiple places. With CoVID it's been hard as I can't help her go into the hospital for her appointments or wait with her. Things are very different.


It took me days, but I finally finished this layout of DD when she was just 18 months old dying Easter eggs for the first time. 

I am playing along with Paper Isssues - Alphabet Soup; 26 Days of Alphabet inspired challenges. This is what I created for letter "E"; E is for Easter Eggs.  

I used a kit from Out on a Limb and added rub-ons from Crate Paper, layered stickers from MME, and chipboard bubble talk from October Afternoon.  

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: