Tuesday, May 12, 2020

New Layout - Birthday Girl

Great Afternoon to Everyone!


I just completed this layout of DD turning 5 way back in 2016. I used everything from scraps and old stash, so I'm super excited.



For the left side, I played along with Paper Issues #StaySketchy in their 30 days of sketches.  This is the sketch for day #24! I rotated to work with my photos.




For the right side, I played along with Sketch N Scrap #201 and rotated the sketch counter clockwise.  I also played along with Paper Issues May challenge - Piece of Cake.


For this layout I used paper from The Paper Studio and Cosmo Cricket, sequins from CTMH, number from Thickers, stickers from Echo Paper, rub-on from Memories Complete, glitter sticker words from KI Memories, and misc. washi tape from my stash.

Thanks for visiting! See you again shortly, I hope.

6 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

The sketch looks great rotated!! I love how you added the circle photo, so creative! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!

Deanna said...

It's a great take on the sketch and love the washi! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

Amy Pitts said...

Love how you combined the sketches to complete you layout. Both pages are super cute. Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

StacyLee said...

The sketch worked great for you by rotating it, what a sweet page! Love the fun, happy colors you used to document her birthday! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lori said...

Beautiful double page layout! Those sketches work so well together! I love that you rotated our sketch to work with your photos. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout you created from that sketch :) Thanks for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap
Tina-DT