Sunday, May 24, 2020

New Layout - Bare Necessities

Happy Memorial Day weekend!  Thank you to all of those who have served our country.


I spent the evening scrapping last night. This is a layout of ordering online, picking up groceries, and our "cleaning food" process that we started with the onslaught of Coronavirus. It was something that I wanted to make sure and document. 

I played along with Paper Issues Alphabet Soup challenge - 26 days of alphabet inspired challenges. #paperissuesabc.  This page is letter "H". H stands for healthy, helpful husband! I'm really enjoying these alphabet challenges and almost staying caught up!

I used a page kit from Out on a Limb and added ink from CTMH and stickers from Coca Daisy. I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: